Your Fall 2023 edition of the CKISS’n Tell newsletter is now available by clicking here.
What will you find in this issue of CKISS’nTell?
- 2023 Lake Monitoring Program,
- Kootenay Riparian Project,
- Hazardous Plant Alert: poison hemlock,
- Invaders on the Move: quagga mussels, spotted lanternfly & whirling disease,
- CKISS Fall event highlights.
If you want to receive our CKISS’n Tell newsletter you can either become a member by clicking here or you can simply be a newsletter subscriber by adding your email address below.