Invasive species are a regional, provincial and global concern. The prevention, management and ultimate control of invasive species will require collaboration and the continued efforts of all, for success.
The Invasive Species Council of BC (ISCBC) has developed a number of brochures, pocket guides, and booklets for industry and partners:
- Grow Me Instead Booklet and Snapshot Brochure (Horticulture)
- Best Practices for Preventing the Spread of Invasive Plants during Forest Management Activities
- Best Practices for Managing Invasive Plants on Roadsides
- Best Practices for Managing Invasive Plants on Oil & Gas Workers
- Best Management Practices for Invasive Plants in Parks and Protected Areas of BC
- An Indentification Guide to Aquatic Invasive Species Prohibited in BC
- Best Practices for Managing Invasive Species on Utility Operations
Targeted Invasive Plant Solutions or T.I.P.S sheets are available for a variety of invasive species.